Sunday, September 29, 2013

Just Haven't Met You Yet

So one of my friends, who is also going through infertility just shared this thought, and I decided to share too because it fits so perfectly. And I love this song! So her blog post is quoted below (in blue).

I am a big fan of Michael Buble. His songs are so fun and upbeat. I have a station on Pandora with his music that I often listen to while I ride on the frontrunner to work. As I was listening to it a few months ago, the song “Haven’t Met You Yet” came on. Even though I’d heard that song before, it all of a sudden took on a new meaning to me, because I was thinking about our future kids.
I might have to wait, I’ll never give up
I guess it’s half timing, and the other half’s luck
Wherever you are, whenever it’s right
You’ll come out of nowhere and into my life
And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility
And somehow I know that it’ll all turn out
You’ll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get
I just haven’t met you yet
I started tearing up on the frontrunner, thinking about how everything is going to work out. Sometimes it’s hard to wait, but things always have a way of working out in the end. We are so excited to have kids, and we know we’re going to love them and love being parents. We just haven’t met them yet :)

As I read this post of hers, I too started tearing up.  The first line of the song says how I feel perfectly! I dont know how long it will be, I will never give up hope. I know someday I will be able to welcome home a baby of my own. Thanks Mandie for sharing this song and your thoughts and feelings. I hope you dont mind that I shared your post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment